Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last one, I promise

It became really apparent that not only do I not know what I want, I don't know what's good for me either.

It's a question of ethics. What do you do at times? I don't know, I don't do anything. Or it isn't anything in comparison to what should be done. Lacking, failing, underachieving, it's a perpetual motion device where feeling inadequate only fuels the fire further.

It's been super shifty this evening. Very much so. Up down all around, take you down to tasty town. So you find me I'll find you, we'll just mutually agree to meet sometime in the future Lady Luck. You've been a stingy bitch, I mean at least share what you've got every once in a while.

I may know better but I'm a still a gambler.

Gambler. High Roller.

Gambler.

I never put anything on the line and gamble with only things that have no value, physical or not. If I wagered big would it even payoff? I wish I could just not and say I did, it's not that way for everyone. But tell you what. Chips are on the table I guess. Go ahead and surprise me. What I've come to expect, it's not that it's loss of hope. Who knows what it is but I've heard I have hope but that's only one letter away from dope and I think that's more fitting. Roll the dice, every soul has a price.

Mickey Avalon is still cool, don't lie to me. Maybe that's the dope talking.

I swear I'll gamble it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment