Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's only a paper moon, Just as phony as it can be - But it wouldn't be make-believe If you believed in me

I'm so stupid. What I come up with is very stupid. I have bad idea's I think are sincerely good ones.

I made an uh-oh.

Who's to say the outcome. I blogged a shitload in the last 24-hour time span. Anything with even fleeting concern I just slap up here and avoid dealing with the headache myself, once I blog about it, it's out and gone. I've got a decision or something coming up, so I need to choose, at a minimum, a choice that isn't the worst one.

But who knows. Who knows who knows who knows

Sincerely written by your favorite 5:00 in the morning insomniac,
(I told you I went to bed because I was scared to talk anymore)
-Adam "Captain Underpants" Ismail

7:00 Edit: I was thinking when I die I want so be cremated and thrown into the ocean. I can become a part of something greater. I might want to spend a lot of life at sea. It's barren wastes are vast, and it's flourishing beauty can be found when you simply want to find it. It yields only what you desire, and it can never do wrong. I need to make up for wrongs, and I wonder if maybe I just need to become a stoic ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment