Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wow

I had a post titled "Wow" once already, but sometimes when a word fits, a word fits. I'm fine with repeating, because damn, I"m speechless.

Life, you've made me speechless. What is all this shit, I wish you were an entity so I could ask what the fuck you think your doing. I'm no Einstein, I'm not going to be able to figure all of this garbage out, and additionally, it's always all at once! You never get things doled out slowly, it's dry stints of nothing, then getting slammed with a gripload (new favorite word, sorry boogie) of shit all at once.

Losing friends, getting kept up, turmoil, drugs, stress and mental malfunctions. Maybe they go hand in hand because once you've got yourself a few, it just snowballs upon itself, exponentially increasing in mass. At least I was happy today until now, you'd think eventually the problem stream would run dry.

Good thing I have people who care. I'm told that a lot though, and I want to believe it every time.

Prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment